book an appointment
You may book your appointment online or by calling/texting. Please note, it usually takes a few hours to respond to texts & calls. Should you have any questions regarding the spray tan, please feel free to text them and we will answer as quickly as possible. We require a valid credit card to hold the appointment against our cancellation policy. Your appointment is not pre paid, the card on file is only charged in the event of a 'no-show' or late cancellation.
Please provide at least 24 hour notice if you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment. Late cancellations will be charged $25 while "no-shows" will be charged the full price of the spray tan session. Same day reservations require a 2 hour cancellation notice to avoid the $25 cancellation fee.
By clicking 'book now' you certify that you have read and understand the pre tan instructions and cancellation policy.
pre tan prep
The Day Before:
1. Shave or wax any unwanted body hair. DO NOT shave right before your appointment.
2. Exfoliate body using an exfoliating mitt such as our Exfoliating Mitt available for purchase at our studio or here.
3. Apply lotion after exfoliating to ensure skin is thoroughly moisturized. Exfoliating without applying lotion after is simply scratching the skin, not benefiting it.
The Day of:
1. Shower at least 2 or more hours prior (or the night before for morning appts) to your appointment using a sulfate free liquid body wash (do not use bar soaps, and do not use Dove bar soap or liquid!) to remove any dirt or oils. If you do not have a sulfate free liquid body wash just do a warm water rinse several hours prior to your tan. Be sure to wash your back after using hair conditioner, as it can leave a residue on the skin. DO NOT SHAVE OR SHOWER right before your appointment.
2. Arrive to your appointment on time with clean skin, no makeup or lotion. Makeup remover is available at the studio. Please note, unless you have lotion on your skin, there is NO NEED to shower right before your appointment. It is actually better if you do not shower prior to your tan.
3. Most women tan in a bikini or underwear, while some choose to go topless with just a thong, or nothing at all. Men must spray tan in either swim trunks, underwear, or shorts. When selecting your tanning clothes, it's important to think about tan lines, for instance if you are planning on wearing a strapless dress, you want to tan either topless or in a bandeau style top. If you tan without a bra, you cannot put your bra back on for at least 2 hours after tanning, unless tan lines from the bra are not a concern.
4. Be sure to bring dark, loose clothes & sandals to wear after and be prepared to avoid water and sweating for at least 8 hours. If it is raining please bring a loose long sleeve shirt and loose pants or a maxi dress, also an umbrella. One drop of water on your new tan will leave a flaw, so it's very important to avoid getting rained on.
5. For best results, do NOT shower for 2 hours before your appointment. Doing so can negatively impact the tanning results, causing streaks or a lighter color than desired.
6. Avoid washing your hands (including doing dishes, giving children a bath, etc) for at least 6 hours after the tan, use a baby wipe or hand sanitizer instead.
Tips and Tricks:
1. Any massages, manicures, pedicures and/or facials should be performed prior to your spray tan.
2. Bring pants, long sleeves, and an umbrella if it is raining on the day of your appointment.
3. If you have leather interior and are wearing shorts or a dress, bring a towel to sit on for the drive home so your bare skin does not touch the leather.
4. Do not use any products containing mineral oil, especially baby oil as it will remove the tan or cause streaks. Do not spray perfume directly on your spray tan as the alcohol can cause streaks, spray it on your clothes instead.